ohio state status

Started by Blarelli
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Blank- I hope it means something more specific than Accepted-Waitlisted-Denied 😛

*OOS. I believe OOS have empirically heard first.
 
I totally just got blanked.

150816d1284422913-funny-strange-random-pics-feels-good-man-dog-text.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just saw that I wnet from invited to interview to blank as well. To think over a year of really baring down and getting applied could be over tomorrow.
 
does anyone know if for osu a blank has ever meant a rejection? I saw on that other thread that someone for osu didn't have a blank but got in.
 
For those who have interviewed at OSU --- on December 1st, we will start making accept phone calls at 7:30 am EST. You will receive an email later in the day and then receive an acceptance packet in the mail within a few days. Scholarship awards will also be announced via email on December 1st.

If you are an alternate, you will receive an email by 8:30 am EST on December 1st. For more information on the alternate list, visit http://dent.osu.edu/admissions/news_and_events.php. Alternates will also receive a packet in the mail.

All of our status updates were submitted to AADSAS earlier today.