ohio state status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blarelli

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Aadsas just went blank for Ohio.

Members don't see this ad.

me too! Based on last years thread on this topic this may be a good thing??

Members don't see this ad :)
Blank- I hope it means something more specific than Accepted-Waitlisted-Denied :p

*OOS. I believe OOS have empirically heard first.

Last year, I had 3 schools go "blank". I was accepted to all 3 on Dec. 1st.

Last edited:
Yes blank is good. Unfortunately mine changed to waitlisted:(

blanked for OSU! this will be a painfully slow 24 hrs...

Members don't see this ad :)
I totally just got blanked.

150816d1284422913-funny-strange-random-pics-feels-good-man-dog-text.jpg

Never saw mine go blank. When I checked it had changed from invited to interview to waitlisted.

Well I'm convinced that you must be the 1st on the waitlist for OOS with those stats :)

Well I'm convinced that you must be the 1st on the waitlist for OOS with those stats :)
Thanks for the encouragement- pretty sure my PAT score hurt me some with it being 10% of the total application.

Yea apparently everyone on oos waiting list got in last year

Does anyone know if blanks ment acceptance last cycle? I can't find any threads on it...:rolleyes:

Just saw that I wnet from invited to interview to blank as well. To think over a year of really baring down and getting applied could be over tomorrow.

This is how the Accept/Waitlist process goes for Ohio State, everyone who interviewed will receive an email on December 1st that explains your status, accepts will also receive phone calls. For more information on how the process works, please visit this website:

http://dent.osu.edu/admissions/news_and_events.php

does anyone know if for osu a blank has ever meant a rejection? I saw on that other thread that someone for osu didn't have a blank but got in.

For those who have interviewed at OSU --- on December 1st, we will start making accept phone calls at 7:30 am EST. You will receive an email later in the day and then receive an acceptance packet in the mail within a few days. Scholarship awards will also be announced via email on December 1st.

If you are an alternate, you will receive an email by 8:30 am EST on December 1st. For more information on the alternate list, visit http://dent.osu.edu/admissions/news_and_events.php. Alternates will also receive a packet in the mail.

All of our status updates were submitted to AADSAS earlier today.

Last edited: