Ohio State supplementary App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentista1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received the supplementary app from OSU yet? Did it show up on your AADSAS account? Did you get an email from AADSAS or OSU saying that it was ready?

Members don't see this ad.

No. But I am working on the volunteering form and shadowing form on their website.I think I will get the supplementary after I sumbit these two forms

Has anyone received the supplementary app from OSU yet? Did it show up on your AADSAS account? Did you get an email from AADSAS or OSU saying that it was ready?

Unless they have changed their process from last year, OSU will send out an email confirming the receipt of your application and it will have a link to their supplemental page. The email will also explain how to fill out the volunteering and observation hours forms as mentioned by the previous post. It usually takes a couple weeks after AADSAS has sent out the app to hear back from their admissions office. Be patient and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I think they are working on submitting the supplementary app to AADSAS, so no one has access to it yet. I think this puts the second and third batch people in a good position with the first batch people because they haven't gotten the supplemental app yet either! And OSU begins reviewing after everything is complete.
That being said, the email I got from them didn't say anything about an application fee? Think that will be included with the supplemental app?

Just got my email this morning to set up an OSU account I am assuming the secondary app is in there?

second batch

Just got my email this morning to set up an OSU account I am assuming the secondary app is in there?

second batch

No idea....I'm second batch too but I'm in-state. So maybe I don't need to set up an OSU account? That's why I didn't get that email? Yikes. Now I'm worried.

Premolar9: "No, I think they are working on submitting the supplementary app to AADSAS, so no one has access to it yet. I think this puts the second and third batch people in a good position with the first batch people because they haven't gotten the supplemental app yet either! And OSU begins reviewing after everything is complete.
That being said, the email I got from them didn't say anything about an application fee? Think that will be included with the supplemental app?"

Yes, I saw on some Ohio webpage that the fee is something around $75 so I'm sure it will be paid with the supplemental. At first I was thinking that their app must be free since the email didn't say anything about money! I replied to your other post so you can ignore my question at the end.

Last edited:
No idea....I'm second batch too but I'm in-state. So maybe I don't need to set up an OSU account? That's why I didn't get that email? Yikes. Now I'm worried.

I didn't get an email either. In state and second batch as well!

got an email on how to open OSU account (unnecessary for me) and a link to the supplemental. The supplemental itself is fairly simple. I got it this morning at 8:08 a.m. :) Cheers!