1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohio State University

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by I can't think of a name, Dec 11, 2001.

1. I can't think of a name

I can't think of a name Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello,

I was recently accepted to Ohio State University and I was just wondering if there are any current students out there who could give me some feedback on their school - all the good and the bad! I appreciate any input! Happy Holidays :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. salsadoc44

salsadoc44 vote for pedro
    7+ Year Member

hi

i'm a first year here at ohio state. coming from california, my experience out here so far has turned out to be a very pleasant surprise. quite honestly, i didn't think i would enjoy, as much as i have, the transition to coming to school in the midwest. but i have to say now i am very happy i decided to come to OSU -- it has turned out to be a great situation for me. for the most part, my decision to study via our PBL pathway, the great people i have met, the flexibility in my schedule, and the clinical opportunities afforded to me are the main reasons why i would advocate OSU.

if you want me to further comment, please let me know.

best,
    harry