-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State University
Started by yunj
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am considering OSU. I am applying to my first choice school a year before I get my BS so if I am not accepted that year I will finish my BS and apply to both the following year.
Coming from Southern Cali to Ohio..... you'll probably need a whole new wardrobe. Are you familiar with frigid temps? If not it will probably be a bit of a shock your first winter!
Coming from Southern Cali to Ohio..... you'll probably need a whole new wardrobe. Are you familiar with frigid temps? If not it will probably be a bit of a shock your first winter!
how long did it take for them to get back to you after your interview?i was there 1/26 too and i was accepted as well 🙂 so i'll be attending there this fall too!
how long did it take for them to get back to you after your interview?
i got the acceptance email on 1/31, the thursday after my interview. so about a week or so.
nice, congrats! I wish I were you! I have my interview coming up and I'm pretty nervous, any tips?i got the acceptance email on 1/31, the thursday after my interview. so about a week or so.
nice, congrats! I wish I were you! I have my interview coming up and I'm pretty nervous, any tips?
don't be nervous, the staff and students were very nice. one of my interviewer was a little bit scary and barely smiled at all, but i just tried to keep a smile on my face...haha 🙂 but the other interviewer was very nice and talked a lot. a lot of my questions were directly from the interview feedback, so if you just review that you should be fine. and don't worry about how long your interview is, mine was extremely short (i felt like i was in there for 10-15 min only), so i was nervous about how short it was, but they will tell you that the length of the interview varies and depends on your interviewers. so just relax. they'll feed you with breakfast food if you go in the morning session, don't know about the friday afternoon ones. also, just be prepared to wait around a little bit in case you are one of the last ones they interview. 🙂
hey, I also got accepted to the ohio state university, and ~ i'm from so. cal tooo! OSU is my first choice, so i'll attend there in the coming fall. So, Yunj will you attend OSU?
hey~ viviapple ^^ I will be there too. when was ur interview? I was there on 1/26.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
by the way...
I just want to make sure about the in-state tuition.
Can we have in-state tuition after 1 year of studying in Ohio State? We don't work, we don't pay tax...Is it possible?
I'm from Cali...
there is a website with state residency info: http://www.ureg.ohio-state.edu/ourweb/more/Content/Residency/main.htm
by the way...
I just want to make sure about the in-state tuition.
Can we have in-state tuition after 1 year of studying in Ohio State? We don't work, we don't pay tax...Is it possible?
I'm from Cali...
Hey QHL. Im from cali too^^ I heard after 1yr we can apply for residency and pay in-state tuition. so u r goin to osu for sure?
Hey guys, what are the chances of getting accepted after the interview?
Is it still 50-50?
Is it still 50-50?
I'm not sure if the chance is 50:50 but it sounds like all of us who interviewed on Jan 26 are all accepted 😀
Yuji, I think I know you, maybe I chatted with you while you were waiting for taxi...if it's not the case, then you might be the chinese girl from UCI 😀
So far, I only got 1 acceptance from OSU. How about you guys? How many acceptance you have? and why you choose OSU instead of CA schools?
"Cuz Western requests me to take public speaking, even though I had "interpersonal speaking"...
I'm thinking if I'll pay and take that class or save 500$ for OSU deposit
Do you guys all receive the package? I haven't received mine
Yuji, I think I know you, maybe I chatted with you while you were waiting for taxi...if it's not the case, then you might be the chinese girl from UCI 😀
So far, I only got 1 acceptance from OSU. How about you guys? How many acceptance you have? and why you choose OSU instead of CA schools?
"Cuz Western requests me to take public speaking, even though I had "interpersonal speaking"...
I'm thinking if I'll pay and take that class or save 500$ for OSU deposit
Do you guys all receive the package? I haven't received mine
I'm not sure if the chance is 50:50 but it sounds like all of us who interviewed on Jan 26 are all accepted 😀
Yuji, I think I know you, maybe I chatted with you while you were waiting for taxi...if it's not the case, then you might be the chinese girl from UCI 😀
So far, I only got 1 acceptance from OSU. How about you guys? How many acceptance you have? and why you choose OSU instead of CA schools?
"Cuz Western requests me to take public speaking, even though I had "interpersonal speaking"...
I'm thinking if I'll pay and take that class or save 500$ for OSU deposit
Do you guys all receive the package? I haven't received mine
hey~
well I didnt take the taxi and i am not chinese ^^; but Im from UCI.
so far I received acceptance letters from OSU and VCU. and Im goin to OSU.
^^ I didnt receive the pakage yet.
Hi all, I am from Cali 2 and I will be attending OSU also...
If we could find a way to get to know each other more , It will be very helpful for all of us...
I am still looking for aplace and I feel totally lost..
Where are you guys going to stay and by what time are you planning on moving there !?
If we could find a way to get to know each other more , It will be very helpful for all of us...
I am still looking for aplace and I feel totally lost..
Where are you guys going to stay and by what time are you planning on moving there !?
Hi all, i am from San Francisco.
Osu rocks! It was ranked top 5 in the nation.
I am going there in July. Hope to see you guys all soon.
Osu rocks! It was ranked top 5 in the nation.
I am going there in July. Hope to see you guys all soon.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K