• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

pianoslave

Feb 20, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Does anyone know if Ohio has gone into their waitlist, or if they're planning on starting that next week? I've already called about this last week, when they said they wouldn't start going into the alternate pool until after April 15th. Well it's after April 15th now, and it's driving me a little crazy, lol.

NStarz

Ohio State c/o 2016
7+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2009
Ohio
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Does anyone know if Ohio has gone into their waitlist, or if they're planning on starting that next week? I've already called about this last week, when they said they wouldn't start going into the alternate pool until after April 15th. Well it's after April 15th now, and it's driving me a little crazy, lol.

I have absolutely no information to give you, but I am :xf: that they start calling soon! :luck::luck::luck:

nordicat

Mizzou c/o 2016
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2007
Columbia, MO
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Pianoslave, I know you're ahead of me on the list (I'm #5!), but I haven't heard anything yet either. :) :xf: that you hear soon!

About the Ads

NStarz

Ohio State c/o 2016
7+ Year Member
Sep 25, 2009
Ohio
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Pianoslave, I know you're ahead of me on the list (I'm #5!), but I haven't heard anything yet either. :) :xf: that you hear soon!

Nordi--are you definitely heading to Missouri if you get off the OSU waitlist?

nordicat

Mizzou c/o 2016
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2007
Columbia, MO
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Pretty sure you have already been accepted, Pianoslave :) I just got a voicemail from Sandra Dawkins asking me to call her back about my waitlist status :)

screechie

Michigan St CVM c/o 2016
Jun 28, 2011
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I got the call today too and declined. I was in the low teens, good luck to everyone!!

squirrelsrule

Ohio State CVM c/o 2016!
7+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ohio
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Wahoo, congrats pianoslave! Are you choosing OSU? I hope you are, we need more OSU SDNers

OwlandPussycat

UC Davis c/o 2016!
Jan 18, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Hey guys, I got a call from OSU today (and declined my spot)! That means they're in the mid teens! The wait list is comin' for ya!!

OliveTheHedgie

May 14, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
I got called a few days ago and am accepting my seat....I was originally #31! Just trying to give some hope to those who feel they were too far down on the list that it can still happen!!

Doodledith

1st Time Applicant
Dec 28, 2011
Columbus, OH
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Congratulations Olive, that is so exciting! I am #32 and have been patiently awaiting, so hopefully I'll be getting that call realllll soon.

OliveTheHedgie

May 14, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Congratulations Olive, that is so exciting! I am #32 and have been patiently awaiting, so hopefully I'll be getting that call realllll soon.

Thanks guys! I hope you get the call soon too...it's only May :) I was wondering how it took so long to get to me (after I got over the shock of being called at all) since the deadline for decisions was over a month ago. I had called admissions after that and I was then #12. Anyway, I'll stop overanalyzing and just :xf: for you :)

AspenMarie

Oct 29, 2010
Columbus, OH
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Thanks guys! I hope you get the call soon too...it's only May :) I was wondering how it took so long to get to me (after I got over the shock of being called at all) since the deadline for decisions was over a month ago. I had called admissions after that and I was then #12. Anyway, I'll stop overanalyzing and just :xf: for you :)
I have heard that the person who was right around #30 has made it in, so you are Clloooose. Good Luck!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.