Ohio State Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pianoslave

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Ohio has gone into their waitlist, or if they're planning on starting that next week? I've already called about this last week, when they said they wouldn't start going into the alternate pool until after April 15th. Well it's after April 15th now, and it's driving me a little crazy, lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if Ohio has gone into their waitlist, or if they're planning on starting that next week? I've already called about this last week, when they said they wouldn't start going into the alternate pool until after April 15th. Well it's after April 15th now, and it's driving me a little crazy, lol.

I have absolutely no information to give you, but I am :xf: that they start calling soon! :luck::luck::luck:

Pianoslave, I know you're ahead of me on the list (I'm #5!), but I haven't heard anything yet either. :) :xf: that you hear soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
Pianoslave, I know you're ahead of me on the list (I'm #5!), but I haven't heard anything yet either. :) :xf: that you hear soon!

Good luck to you then! :D Glad to know I'm the only one who hasn't heard anything.:thumbup:

Nordi--are you definitely heading to Missouri if you get off the OSU waitlist?

Nordi--are you definitely heading to Missouri if you get off the OSU waitlist?

Still going to Mizzou :) and :(
You OSU peeps are kinda awesome, and I'm sorry I won't be with y'all!

Still going to Mizzou :) and :(
You OSU peeps are kinda awesome, and I'm sorry I won't be with y'all!

Darn. Missouri is lucky to have you, though :D

Pretty sure you have already been accepted, Pianoslave :) I just got a voicemail from Sandra Dawkins asking me to call her back about my waitlist status :)

I got the call today too and declined. I was in the low teens, good luck to everyone!!

Wahoo, congrats pianoslave! Are you choosing OSU? I hope you are, we need more OSU SDNers

Hey guys, I got a call from OSU today (and declined my spot)! That means they're in the mid teens! The wait list is comin' for ya!!

I got called a few days ago and am accepting my seat....I was originally #31! Just trying to give some hope to those who feel they were too far down on the list that it can still happen!!

Congratulations Olive, that is so exciting! I am #32 and have been patiently awaiting, so hopefully I'll be getting that call realllll soon.

Congratulations Olive, that is so exciting! I am #32 and have been patiently awaiting, so hopefully I'll be getting that call realllll soon.

Thanks guys! I hope you get the call soon too...it's only May :) I was wondering how it took so long to get to me (after I got over the shock of being called at all) since the deadline for decisions was over a month ago. I had called admissions after that and I was then #12. Anyway, I'll stop overanalyzing and just :xf: for you :)

Thanks guys! I hope you get the call soon too...it's only May :) I was wondering how it took so long to get to me (after I got over the shock of being called at all) since the deadline for decisions was over a month ago. I had called admissions after that and I was then #12. Anyway, I'll stop overanalyzing and just :xf: for you :)
I have heard that the person who was right around #30 has made it in, so you are Clloooose. Good Luck!!