Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danieldoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Ohio State, they said they were sending out emails today but I have not recieved anything? :(

Members don't see this ad.

danieldoc said:
Anyone heard from Ohio State, they said they were sending out emails today but I have not recieved anything? :(
I have not heard anything yet! I expect an email really soon though. Is this school your first choice?

Yep Ohio is my number 1! How about you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I haven't decided yet. I really enjoyed the interview. They really rolled out the red carpet. I wish that I could have seen their clinic in action. It is hard to make a good comparrison with the other schools. Hey, but you can't beat the price, and the people I know that attend there sure do love it.

What do you mean about "emails"? If you want to check the status of your application just go to:

https://newman.uts.ohio-state.edu/admissions/appstat/Adm_AppStatus.cfm

and use your ssn and birthday to log in. If you are inquirying about post interview admissions decisions I would contact Sunny Munn.

Did you interview yet? If not, do you have a set date? My interview is scheduled for 07 Jan 2006.

-Jim

jcstylee said:
What do you mean about "emails"? If you want to check the status of your application just go to:

https://newman.uts.ohio-state.edu/admissions/appstat/Adm_AppStatus.cfm

and use your ssn and birthday to log in. If you are inquirying about post interview admissions decisions I would contact Sunny Munn.

Did you interview yet? If not, do you have a set date? My interview is scheduled for 07 Jan 2006.

-Jim

I had an interview on Oct. 1
2 weeks ago Ohio sent us an email and said Dec. 5 they would contact us by email and tell us if we were in or on the waiting list.
That website just says "Status: Your application has been referred to the program for admissions consideration"

danieldoc said:
I had an interview on Oct. 1
2 weeks ago Ohio sent us an email and said Dec. 5 they would contact us by email and tell us if we were in or on the waiting list.
That website just says "Status: Your application has been referred to the program for admissions consideration"

yea i got that email too.. i'm just waiting for that email to come.. i'm guessing that the email hasnt' been sent out yet since no one seems to have gotten it. gooood..

this is fun!

Still no news. When they said late afternoon, they were not kidding on the late part.

I just got a call from them saying that I got in!!! yes!!!!
I also received an email from them... i'm so happy!!!

stekim01 said:
I just got a call from them saying that I got in!!! yes!!!!
I also received an email from them... i'm so happy!!!

me toooo :)

Looks like I am an alternate, hey I guess thats better than a rejection!

danieldoc said:
Looks like I am an alternate, hey I guess thats better than a rejection!

Congratulations to everybody that was accepted!!!!!! If you were put on the alternate list I wish you the best. I understand the "academic purgatory" analogy all too well becaue last cycle I was put on their waiting list. Once the cycle is coming to an end you can request your numerical position and email Sunny every once in awhile to see if it has improved. Last year I started at #28 and I made it to #8. I would hate to be the student who makes it to #1 :eek:

Sunny is the absolute best admissions coordinator in the history of dental school. Not to mention she is very pretty.

-Jim

Congratulations to everyone that got it! That is a big accomplishment!! :D

Did anyone get a rejection?