Ohio State

Started by Farmerer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farmerer

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my supplemental last month. Today, when I checked my application status. It says" Decision Pending"(yesterday it was "Evaluation"). Can anyone tell me what it means? Does it sound promising? I have not invited for the interview yet. Thx a lot and Happy New Year!
 
After I initially submitted my application (both PharmCAS and the supplemental) the professional admissions page said, "under academic review". This was in early to the middle part of August.

About a month later my status changed to "decision pending", and it has been like that since it changed.

I received my interview request letter through regular mail and it was quite some time after the status had changed so I don't think it's really a good or bad thing. I suppose it's more of a good thing than bad thing because you can't get accepted if you don't get a "decision pending" status. Good luck, I hope you get an interview too.
 
Thank you, Acetyl. I have a few interviews from other schools. Hopefully I can get invited from OSU too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi... where do you see these infos ? My status on their (OSU) supplemental website says "Payment accepted, data sent, received, and confirmed!" I 've already received and accpeted an interview invitation for Jan 26th. I am just curious about where to see the status of my application. I sent my pharmcas + supplemental in around Nov, then received a regular mail asking me to call them to confirm the interview around begining of Dec. I guess it just takes some times so don't worry. 🙂
 
Is the supplemental application per request only? I know Ohio State interviews until May, but I am worried that I have not yet received any word. I have good stats, and I am an in-state student. Also, does a request for the supplemental constitute an interview? Finally, does anyone know the stats of their class size? GPA, PCAT average, male, female, in-state and out of state students? Thanks a lot.
 
I have no idea what this post is about, all i wanted to say was.....
OHIO STATE IS GATOR BAIT

-History was made on 1/8/07 when the University of Florida Gators DESTROYED the Ohio State Buckeyes (41-14) and became the first college/university to hold both championship titles (the other in basketball) in the same year.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!👍
 
I have no idea what this post is about, all i wanted to say was.....
OHIO STATE IS GATOR BAIT

-History was made on 1/8/07 when the University of Florida Gators DESTROYED the Ohio State Buckeyes (41-14) and became the first college/university to hold both championship titles (the other in basketball) in the same year.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!👍

Might want to find a message board where the FOOTBALL players talk. I can't speak for others, but I'm a nerd and only really care about math and science. Billy Donovan looks like Eddie Munster and was trained at good ol' UK. I like the gators, and glad they won themselves a championship, but please try to act like a grown person.

On another note, anyone who has/had an interview tomorrow/today, please post some comments.

I was suppose to be at the interview tomorrow morning, but one of my friends decided to kill himself wednesday morning. I'll be burying him instead.
 
I have an interview for Ohio State also in Feb so any advices from people going before me is truelly appreciated. Thnks in advance
 
I have no idea what this post is about, all i wanted to say was.....
OHIO STATE IS GATOR BAIT

-History was made on 1/8/07 when the University of Florida Gators DESTROYED the Ohio State Buckeyes (41-14) and became the first college/university to hold both championship titles (the other in basketball) in the same year.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!👍


GOOOO GATORS...its great to be a florida gator....YAY...ok now back to pharmacy hehe.
 
I have an interview for Ohio State also in Feb so any advices from people going before me is truelly appreciated. Thnks in advance

I interviewed on Friday and I just filled out the interview feedback (although I doubt it provides any new or different information than past feedbacks). I don't really have any advice for you other than don't worry about it. If you have any questions about it just let me know.
 
There were twenty in Friday's group. When making my decision between interviewing Friday or Saturday I was told that Friday's group would be the big group and Saturday's would be a smaller group.
 
Ok, congrats to the Gators. Enough about football. Can anyone answer my questions please? (read above)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is the supplemental application per request only? I know Ohio State interviews until May, but I am worried that I have not yet received any word. I have good stats, and I am an in-state student. Also, does a request for the supplemental constitute an interview? Finally, does anyone know the stats of their class size? GPA, PCAT average, male, female, in-state and out of state students? Thanks a lot.


Yes, I think they screen for the supplementals. I would send an email to Heather Agresta and ask her if you will get one. It's pretty short. I don't think a request for a supplemental constitutes an interview invite. I think they have stats about 85% PCAT and 3.5 gpa, but I'm not positive. I don't know about the other stats.