Ohio State

Started by sicspeed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

both me and my wife are on the non-resident alternate list. don't know where on the list yet though.
 
Im an Ohio resident and was told through email that the in-state interviews would begin Dec/Jan and most out-of-state were already interviewed.

but looking at the acceptances so far, it seems a lot of ohio residents have already been interviewed and accepted.. blah
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted to Ohio state, and i'm out of state, but i'm torn between Creighton and Ohio right now. Any insight would be great.
 
Ivory... I'll be honest only because I am in state and I can't get your spot. OSU is an amazing school and and you would be in state after one year. That makes it cheaper than any other out of state school. I came to OSU from out of state for undergrad, and it was the best decision I ever made. They are also anticipating and average admission gpa of 3.7 this year putting OSU among the top 5 in the nation. Also because OSU is so big there are a lot more opportunities to network. Good luck deciding.
 
I got accepted Nov. 30 and I can't wait to go to Ohio State!!! 😀 Go Buckeyes!!