Ohio state

Started by dddpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dddpt

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!!

I haven't been able to find much on here about the Ohio State University program. I am currently #2 on the wait list and they only give you 2 days to decide so if anyone has any info on their program I would love to hear about it!!
 
two days to make one of the most important decisions in your life? That's crazy. Is that the same for the deposit?
 
Hello,
I committed to Ohio State and will be starting in the summer. I attended an open house back in December so if you have any specific questions pm me. They went over almost anything a prospective student could ask so hopefully I can remember and answer any questions you may have.