OHSU stat info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sk101

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've talking to various sources. It is kind of inconsistent since their incoming
student's stat varies so much depending on who you are, where you got your
pre-requisite classes,... so forth.

Any thought?

Members don't see this ad.

tinman831 said:
What's your question?

I have a question - I'm a WA resident wanting to goto OHSU. What are my chances of acceptance out of state?

Members don't see this ad :)
sk101 said:
I've talking to various sources. It is kind of inconsistent since their incoming
student's stat varies so much depending on who you are, where you got your
pre-requisite classes,... so forth.

Any thought?

Their stats for accepted applicants from PSU, OSU and UofO were all very closely grouped. The out of stater stats are what you would expect from a state school who's instate avg. are 19 AA and 3.6gpa. Their WICHE stats are pretty low though. Seems like you are better off being WICHE then instate.

Eric Winterton said:
I have a question - I'm a WA resident wanting to goto OHSU. What are my chances of acceptance out of state?

I can only tell you that the avg. #s for non-wiche out of staters are in the ball park of 3.7-3.8 gpa and 19-21 dat. There may be a few exceptions. It still may be a bit easier than getting into UofW though. :laugh: I think non wiche out of staters take @ 15 seats?

I'm a WA resident, and got an interview there on the 24th of October, but still haven't heard anything from UW :confused: but it is possible to get in if your out of state I've heard. GPA 3.86 PAT 17 TD 20 SD 20 I just don't know what's going on with UW.

I'm a WA resident, and got an interview there on the 24th of October, but still haven't heard anything from UW :confused: but it is possible to get in if your out of state I've heard. GPA 3.86 PAT 17 TD 20 SD 20 I just don't know what's going on with UW.

Don't even get me started :mad:

Characteristics of the Entering Class of 2006

Residency
In State 52
WICHE 17
Out of State 6
Female 25
Age Range 21 - 37
Ethnicity
Asian Pacific Islander 10
Caucasian 62
Hispanic 2