1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

OHSU Tuition Increase

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Lemming, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Lemming

Lemming Hello
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hey yal, just in case anyone didn't get the info, OHSU just approved a $4300 increase in the D2 year tuition and fees. I hope I'm getting a 20% increase in knowledge and experience to go along with this increase. They are cutting the summer break between D1 and D2 from 12 weeks to about 4-5 weeks as part of a curriculum development. Does anyone know if any other curriculum changes are planned etc., as information like this would have been nice a couple months ago...i can't imagine that poof they decided to do this yesterday. Any current students know if this will be a good change? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SundevilDMD

SundevilDMD Sundevil
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Im glad I declined my accepetence then!!!

4. in her drawer

in her drawer Ain't no glory in a war
    2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    You declined it, genius. What kind of education are you getting at ASU anyway?

5. SundevilDMD

SundevilDMD Sundevil
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    there you happy now!