OHSU

Started by trouta
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

trouta

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody heard anything about what is happening at OHSU since the "hold" letters went out?

I know they have until May 15 to let us know but I was hoping someone might know something about how things have been going etc.
 
I know that they should be wrapping up with interviews soon. Then they take around 3 weeks to review the applicants. Even that, I'm guessing that many should start hearing from them because they should be lowering the ranges.

I got my hold letter in mid March I think.