Oiled birds - to clean or not to clean

Started by Chapelle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AK - just wanted to remind you per the honor code and final instructions,
"you may not discuss the exam or anything relevant to the exam with anyone else", which I would assume includes an online forum, even if you weren't intending on using opinions from here. It's still a discussion.
 
AK - just wanted to remind you per the honor code and final instructions,
"you may not discuss the exam or anything relevant to the exam with anyone else", which I would assume includes an online forum, even if you weren't intending on using opinions from here. It's still a discussion.

You're right! I didn't even think about that because I don't think I'll be writing about the question related to this topic. I've deleted the post just in case.

Can somebody please close this thread?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad