B
BlackPuma
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do we include our parents info on FAFSA or not? I'm the kind of pple who feel that it might be used against me.....I really don't expect a single cent from my parents...and I dont understand why it should be a factor?
could you also list the schools please that REQUIRE us to including our parent's info...
one friend said, Yale is mandatory, is that true?
ok so add to the list....if one of my schools is in that list, then I guess I have to add my parents info to it as well...
Yale
could you also list the schools please that REQUIRE us to including our parent's info...
one friend said, Yale is mandatory, is that true?
ok so add to the list....if one of my schools is in that list, then I guess I have to add my parents info to it as well...
Yale