OK TO START APPLYING?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mxt1990

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so please let me know if these stats are good enough to start applying or should I hold off and retake the PCAT and then apply..

My top choices are NSU and LECOM.

GPA 3.2
PCAT 64%
Shadowed at pharmacists. Good rec letters .

Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Because your GPA is not as competitive, I suggest to take the PCAT again. A high PCAT score can definitely compensate for a low GPA, but not the other way around. I think their average GPA is around 3.5.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys, so please let me know if these stats are good enough to start applying or should I hold off and retake the PCAT and then apply..

My top choices are NSU and LECOM.

GPA 3.2
PCAT 64%
Shadowed at pharmacists. Good rec letters .

Thanks guys!
I would retake it, you dont want to waste money going through the application process and not get accepted when you still have time to retake the PCAT. E-mail your desired school with your stats also and see what they say. How did you shadow a pharmacist? I need a letter from a pharmacist in short notice but Im not a tech.

I would retake it, you dont want to waste money going through the application process and not get accepted when you still have time to retake the PCAT. E-mail your desired school with your stats also and see what they say. How did you shadow a pharmacist? I need a letter from a pharmacist in short notice but Im not a tech.
Thanks! I think I will retake it in October. Can't hurt.

There are a lot of privately owned pharmacies are around me , so I shadowed with a few. Just go around and ask! They're usually really nice about it