OKAP details...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sublingual

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I, like many of you, will be taking the OKAP soon. Does anyone know where I could learn more information about the exam. For instance; the format, number of questions and sections, topics covered and the amount of each topic covered (ex. 10% of the exam covers uveitis...)....

Perhaps their is a website going over all this stuff? Maybe there is a good review book that does it (ex. First Aid did a good job of answering these type of questions for the USMLE).

Members don't see this ad.

sublingual said:
Hi everyone,

I, like many of you, will be taking the OKAP soon. Does anyone know where I could learn more information about the exam. For instance; the format, number of questions and sections, topics covered and the amount of each topic covered (ex. 10% of the exam covers uveitis...)....

Perhaps their is a website going over all this stuff? Maybe there is a good review book that does it (ex. First Aid did a good job of answering these type of questions for the USMLE).

I think the Chern question book does a good job of covering most of the topics.

There are some Provision books that are supposed to be pretty good.

the chern book is really good. the test has like 200-250 question that are mostly multiple choice and matching. it is more straightforward than the USMLE's, but probably just as difficult.

shredhog65 said:
the chern book is really good. the test has like 200-250 question that are mostly multiple choice and matching. it is more straightforward than the USMLE's, but probably just as difficult.
A lot of repeats from the provision books and a lot of questions repeated or based on the questions in the back of each section in bcs study course. Each year as I found this out my scores went higher and higher.