Okay, Im going to do it!

Started by kirang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kirang

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know if this question has been asked on this forum recently or not... and if so, I apologize my laziness to back track has lead me to click on "post new thread" as opposed to "old posts" so... here it is my hot burning question: What do you think the hot topic issues are for pharmacists? And, what can we do as future pharmacists to fix them?

This is to help all applicants that are applying this cycle. I'm sure one of our interview questions will be this... I wanted to hear a healthy debate. So... lets hear it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
don't understand or don't care, maybe a mix of both...

It maybe could be the lack of utilization of the search function, but I'm just speculating.....

People generally don't like discussing the same thing twice, regardless of which forum it's in.
 
That would definitely fall into "don't care" wouldn't it?

They don't care to discuss it again?

👍

Yeah, I was trying to be facetious. It just kind of pisses me off when people don't look enough in the pharmacy forums to create a new topic.

And this has been a section on "What Really Grinds My Gears."