okie...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

popoman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think medicine sucks....What do you think?
You work all your life to become one and then when you do become a doctor you have to work more. okie..doctors make alotof money, thats koo but you dont have the time to spend it.
When you eventually get the chance you will be too old to have fun. sad sad.. I feel like medicine is not for me or you, unless you are like one of those people who like to help others... not me and prolly 99% of YOU... so i think we should do comp sci.. and make money and still have the youth to have fun??
dont you agree man... seriously
damn ive been thinking so much about this crap... what is an easy job that pays huh..??
prolly none so... we are all F@#$ed.. good good
now that i said this i hope all of you get enlighten by my wisdom..

The COnfused freshman..=(

Members don't see this ad.

After reading a few of your other posts on this board, the only thing that I've become enlightened about is your lack of maturity.

There are many other reasons that people go into medicine besides monetary gain. If you failed to realize this then you obviously don't understand what being a doctor is.

I'm glad that you decided to leave the pursuit of this profession so someone who is better able to appreciate medicine will have a chance (although I doubt you posed any serious threat).

Originally posted by Tigger Tiger:
After reading a few of your other posts on this board, the only thing that I've become enlightened about is your lack of maturity.

Yet, like bad parents, we just keep feeding the negative attention.
smile.gif

mj

Members don't see this ad :)
Popoman, we don't work for money but we work for people.
I understand what you mean but mostly you need to realize that money follows passively.
If a person loves to study medicine, then it's his/her one of ways to enjoy life. Of course it's more fun when we go out and have some beer but sometimes hard and stressful working gives us great pleasure when you love your job. It's like after you work really hard at the gym in the afternoon, you feel much better on the evening than being couch potato all day. Because you achieved something though you earned 0 cent of money.

Popoman -- If you ever change your mind and decide to become a doctor, please let us all know what state you'll be practicing in so we can be sure to get sick elsewhere!

you are right tiger...i dont have the gpa or the motivation to become a doctor

but then did you get in???

The confused freshman...+P

Popoman,

You are really annoying. Go away!!!!!

popoman,

Go to compsci and do not quibble about helping people since that is obviously not your concern. Furthermore, it is rather presumptious of you to speak for the rest of us (i.e. 90% of us just want to make money above helping people).
My advice to you: get your mediocre job, make money, and hope that this 17yr old mindset follows you the rest of your life (so at least you can be happy in ignorance).

Popoman, I think you should be a family practice doctor. You would be perfect!!! Plus, it's cool to have all those lives having to depend on you. You are certainly smart enough to be a family practitioner or a pediatrician.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif