-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Oklahoma 2015
Started by akasha
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What about Wes?????
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be applying soon. did u already submit your application?Hello guys,
Has anyone applied for international dds program at Oklahoma university? Let's share our experience together 🙂
Any news for interview invitation?
hey I applied for Oklahoma international dentist program and all my documentation is complete.Have not heard from them till now....
hey drindia where do you live?I am in houston...
I live in Austinhey drindia where do you live?I am in houston...
Hi drindia can you please post your stats and when is the interview scheduled?
Hi, I got an interview as well. Any updates or info worth sharing?I got an interview invite y'day...can anyone share your experience about interview and bench exam
Hey 628873 can you please post your stats?
Applied on 7/28, and interview this week 10/3-4, 2014Hey 628873 can you please post your stats?
Hi DrIndia, I am not sure but I think it will be PBL session. Did you hear about it being MCQ or Essay type from anyone? Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Good Luck! See you in OKC doc.Does anyone know what they ask for diagnosis and treatment planning exam? Is it MCQ or essay type?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi did any one got selected in the interview ..... Please share your scores
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K