Oklahoma dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalchick2016

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know about what kind of stats you need to get into Oklahoma dental school? its my home state school.

Also, is there some kind of screening process for gpa & DAT scores before any other qualities are looked at on your app?

Members don't see this ad.

I got in a few cycles ago as an out of state student with a 3.95 GPA and a 22 on the DAT. You can look on predents for more info about stats and stuff. http://predents.com/?page=school

During the interview presentation they did talk about the selection process, and it seemed like they weighed your GPA and DAT score pretty heavily (just as most schools do).

They do a points system from what I remember. You get a certain amount of points for your overall GPA, science GPA, last 50 credit hours GPA, and DAT score. They invite you to the interview based on that score. The other half of your score will come on the interview. They then combine the scores and rank you with everyone else.