Oklahoma DPT 2020

Started by clempt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

clempt

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from the University of Oklahoma's dpt program? I know the have a February deadline but I was just wondering if they have started accepting students. Thanks!
 
Has anyone heard from the University of Oklahoma's dpt program? I know the have a February deadline but I was just wondering if they have started accepting students. Thanks!

I don't know if this helps or not, but I was accepted (first pass, not wait list) to OU DPT in 2013 and I received my notification around the beginning of March. Off the top of my head, I don't think any classmates got notification earlier than that, though some got notification later.

Best of luck!
 
Has anyone heard from the University of Oklahoma's dpt program? I know the have a February deadline but I was just wondering if they have started accepting students. Thanks!
I have yet to hear from them as well except for their initial email that all application items were received back when I applied. That email said decisions are made in early March so I guess we still have some waiting to do.