Oklahoma State Supplemental?

Started by amom427
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amom427

Hopeful for C/O 2014!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone remember about when Oklahoma State posted their supplemental app last year? I emailed the middle of last month and they responded that it would be at least a month before it was up. It has now been a month and a half.

If I can not even wait for this, how am I ever going to manage the wait from October to March!?!?! AGH!
 
I think it will be up on August 1st. I remember completing it last year in the middle of August (like the 17th or so?). I would assume they would put it on the website in the beginning of the month instead of picking a random date. But do not fret my friend! It is nothing complicated and there are no essay questions. Like twelvetigers said, it is simply a contact information form so they have the correct address, phone numbers, etc. The form is filled out and submitted electronically and there is a $35 processing fee. The fee can be paid online with a credit card or you can send a check to OSU. The supplemental application and fee are due by October 2nd, but it only takes about 5 minutes to complete it. I understand how you feel! I have been checking the website daily to see if the supplemental is up yet! For me it is more of a "what can I check off my application-to-do-list today?" My anxiety is just wanting to get everything done and submitted in a timely manner. I hope this helps! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you both. I didn't know if it had essay questions on it or not. What a relief to know it does not! 🙂