OLD DAT tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

waitingame

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there is a way to get a hold of old DAT tests. I read somewhere that kaplan has them, is this true?

Members don't see this ad.

No, you can't get them. No one can.
Next time search before posting.

No, you can't get them. No one can.
Next time search before posting.

I did I couldnt find them and then one of the links was a thread from a couple years ago with some guy saying kaplan had a bunch of old DAT tests in their library so I wanted to make sure this was not true

Members don't see this ad :)
i got some old dat exams....like one from 1985 or 88, then one from 1990 i think. they are around, you just gotta have connections.

i believe these are the same old dat's that have been released that people talk about sometimes; it's true they're out there. Some think it's just an old wives tale. Some think it's just a legend. But theyre out there, i have a packet containing them.

Now I dont know if they are even helpful; i havent looked through them yet. maybe they are like that practice dat exam on the ada website. simple as heck. but if anyone knows if they are actually representative....of.. anything....then please let us know lol.

i believe these are the same old dat's that have been released that people talk about sometimes; it's true they're out there. Some think it's just an old wives tale. Some think it's just a legend. But theyre out there, i have a packet containing them.

Now I dont know if they are even helpful; i havent looked through them yet. maybe they are like that practice dat exam on the ada website. simple as heck. but if anyone knows if they are actually representative....of.. anything....then please let us know lol.

Well, let me rephrase, there are no useful old DAT tests out there. Everyone says they are useless.

well i have some old written exams (very old, almost older than me), but i have found them to be a really useful source of questions to practice with. I take my DAT on monday so i will post what i think of the tests after i take it:scared: