Old Dominion University

Started by Rdc2142
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rdc2142

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could anyone shed some light on the ODU campus and facilities? If anyone has any extra information that would otherwise not be provided by their website that would be great (overall feel of the program, views on faculty, etc). Thanks!
 
Have you heard from them yet (been accepted or invited for an interview)?

I actually was notified by phone this afternoon of acceptance which prompted this thread. ODU does not conduct interviews for the program. Best of luck to you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you share your stats if you do not mind? I have applied to this coming cycle, but my GRE scores are not the greatest. ODU is my first choice, so I want to know. It would be nice to know! I appreciate that.
 
Hello friend, stats are below. I listed several extracurriculars on my application, but most important were two undergraduate research projects that were published and I was an AP I and exercise physiology TA. Also, I was an out-state applicant if you happen to be applying from out of state. Best of luck to you!

Major: Exercise Science
Minor: Biology & Psychology
Overall GPA: 3.35
Last 102 credit hours: 4.0
Pre-Req GPA: 3.83
GRE: 154 Q, 155 V, 5.5 W
Observation: 220 total hours