Old Grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dldc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are science grades from 10 years ago in undergrad too old for dental school applications?

Members don't see this ad.

Are science grades from 10 years ago in undergrad too old for dental school applications?

I will be 30 next week and had to retake a few of my freshman courses, since not all schools would accept them. I would call and check with the schools themselves though, because some said I was fine and some didn't. Hope it helps.

Research for yourself. Go to the school websites and they will spell out their requirements.

Some schools require science pre-requisites to be done within 5 years, other's 7 . . .

they might be too old but that might not be such a bad thing. i remember you started a thread a few days ago asking about LORs. if you have to retake your science classes, you can get to know the professors and get some LORs.