Quantcast

Old Grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dldc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Are science grades from 10 years ago in undergrad too old for dental school applications?

widsmtooth29

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are science grades from 10 years ago in undergrad too old for dental school applications?

I will be 30 next week and had to retake a few of my freshman courses, since not all schools would accept them. I would call and check with the schools themselves though, because some said I was fine and some didn't. Hope it helps.

diane07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Research for yourself. Go to the school websites and they will spell out their requirements.

Some schools require science pre-requisites to be done within 5 years, other's 7 . . .

dmd2011

Random Hero
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

they might be too old but that might not be such a bad thing. i remember you started a thread a few days ago asking about LORs. if you have to retake your science classes, you can get to know the professors and get some LORs.