Old kaplan video usable?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mint24259

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have some thing like 2002 kaplan video lecture. Do i need to get a more updated one or can I just study with this one. I also have all the lecture notes which I wouldn't like to buy a new one if it is not worth the money i'm going to spend. Please give me some idea on what to do.

Members don't see this ad.

Some things change (pharm, immuno etc) and some things stay the same (classic path, phys, anatomy) so just supplement the ones that change with current review sources.

I have some thing like 2002 kaplan video lecture. Do i need to get a more updated one or can I just study with this one. I also have all the lecture notes which I wouldn't like to buy a new one if it is not worth the money i'm going to spend. Please give me some idea on what to do.

hey its up2 you, but i would suggest that you should just get updated anatomy and embryo for 2007 coz that guy is more fun to listen lol, other then that if you are prepearing for your step, then you should study for physio,micro, and behavioral science from your school notes or books, and would highly highly recommend goljan path, buy the whole set not those freebees that you can download, it helped me alot , and UW questions

The only old ones I watcched was the biochemistry one which I thought was great. Lionel is way better than the other guy (and Lionel also teaches the Pharm on the new vids). As far as the new vids go Pharm was good and Immuno was very good