Old OAT Exams?

venon11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows if it’s possible to buy or obtain old OAT exams (like an actual packet and not the KAPLAN, etc.)? I know that there are old MCATS for sale from AAMC.ORG and was wondering if there is a similar thing for the OAT?
Thank you!:)

Members don't see this ad.

How many old exams do you want to review? Kaplan's book (with which you mention you're familiar) does provide two full-length actual O.A.T.s. You can download a practice O.A.T. from http://www.opted.org, as well; I don't think it's a test that ever was administered, but it's set up exactly as would have been one that was.

I think the OP is asking whether previous and actual OAT exams are sold like the MCAT where you can purchase quite a bit previous exams. I don't believe they do offer this option with the OAT. However, they do provide one real sample that can be found on the opted website like Commando303 said.

Thanks~ Yes I was looking for the actual old OAT sold like the MCAT but after searching I agree ... doesnt seem like theres anything :thumbdown: I heard that the old MCAT exams helped A LOT and hoped that there was something similar that would help me... anything that helps lol but I guess I'll stick with Kaplan!

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you looked at the OAT Destroyer? Many people use it to prepare for the test; I did so, myself, and I found it quite helpful.