Old Old transcript summer course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ksp2276

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So heres the deal,

I took a summer course 3 years back (orgo) that i failed because i had mono. These credits werent tranferred to my undergrad school and thus were not seen on aacomas. Now my grades are pretty much flawless all throught my undergrad except for this one. I dont want to seem like i am hiding anything from my schools so what should i do? I sent in a request form for the summer course to forward the transcript but i can still withdraw it. Would it be better not to show it becaause all the DO schools see is the AACOMAS stuff. Would the medschools have anyway of seeing these grades if i dont send them?

Please let me know guys

Members don't see this ad.

You are required to send transcripts for every college attended. If you do not do this and it is found out you can be expelled at any point in your medical education.

Be honest! The repercussions of this would be much worse than admitting you failed one class.

I sent in my transcripts.

I agree, its the only F i have EVER in my entire life, and it was for a legit reason. Im sure it will show some integrity if anything. Thank you so much again for the advice it really helped.!