older part 1 decks ok?

Started by sammas
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sammas

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine are from 98. Is there any reason to get a more recent set?
I noticed the dental deck website listed corrections for the newest cards but provided nothing on previous years. I'd really appreciate similar information on the '98 edition.

On another note, I tried searching the forum for this information but was a little dismayed to learn that function wasn't working. I'm hoping it's just a temporary glitch.
 
hi sammas

The 2001 have a better format and I think there are more decks, but they're pretty much the same, don't worry.
A friend of mine studied with even older ones and she did pretty good on the test.
But do watch out for mistakes, there are a few here and there. Not many compared to Kaplan book, it has many mistakes.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wish!!!!!

You have to find them on your own. 😡

I head once, that they had a booklet out of corrections for their medical book, maybe sometime they'll do it for the dental book, but in the meantime.🙄
 
Can someone tell me, what is the difference between KAPLAN DENTAL DECKS versus KAPLAN REVIEW NOTES?

Are the DECKS like flashcards, and the notes like a textbook?

Thanks