older part 1 decks ok?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sammas

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mine are from 98. Is there any reason to get a more recent set?
I noticed the dental deck website listed corrections for the newest cards but provided nothing on previous years. I'd really appreciate similar information on the '98 edition.

On another note, I tried searching the forum for this information but was a little dismayed to learn that function wasn't working. I'm hoping it's just a temporary glitch.

Members don't see this ad.

hi sammas

The 2001 have a better format and I think there are more decks, but they're pretty much the same, don't worry.
A friend of mine studied with even older ones and she did pretty good on the test.
But do watch out for mistakes, there are a few here and there. Not many compared to Kaplan book, it has many mistakes.

is there a way to get a list of the kaplan errors? thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish!!!!!

You have to find them on your own. :mad:

I head once, that they had a booklet out of corrections for their medical book, maybe sometime they'll do it for the dental book, but in the meantime.:rolleyes:

Can someone tell me, what is the difference between KAPLAN DENTAL DECKS versus KAPLAN REVIEW NOTES?

Are the DECKS like flashcards, and the notes like a textbook?

Thanks