Older Pre-Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AngelaChanel76

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been curious as to how many older Pre-Pharm students are here? im 31 I have always been a stay at home mom. Now I have decided to persue a dream for myself. Just looking for some support!🙄
 
Oh yes, there are others like yourself here. I'll be 40 🙁 on Tuesday and just learned I have an admissions interview in a few weeks. I found this website while researching interview tips, preparation skills, etc. How far along are you in your dream? I will be glad to support you in any way that I can.