-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Omfg
Started by Jem27
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Haha, That is too funny👍
they're on to us. they know about the view source... oh my god. help me jebus.![]()
OMG. That cracked me up... dude, Jem, you are hilarious.
But hands-off Armorshell anyway. Thanks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
they're on to us. they know about the view source... oh my god. help me jebus.![]()
how do you know that?
edit: never mind.
OMG. That cracked me up... dude, Jem, you are hilarious.
But hands-off Armorshell anyway. Thanks.
i handle with care.
plus, it's all in good fun - jokes, jest & jovial jollies. 🙂
i handle with care.
plus, it's all in good fun - jokes, jest & jovial jollies. 🙂
Eh, I'm just jealous cuz the other day he said he was talking to you and that you're awesome. LOL.
i won't be surprised if someone called them................😡
i won't be surprised if someone called them................😡
I dont doubt that for a second.
It probably went a little something like this:
Hi, I am a current applicant for the 2008 cycle. Because waiting and extra ~15 hours was too excruciating, this morning I attempted to hack into your database by using a grease monkey script I downloaded off a website called SDN. It displayed that I was accepted into X, Y, and Z. Can you please confirm?
I dont doubt that for a second.
It probably went a little something like this:
Hi, I am a current applicant for the 2008 cycle. Because waiting and extra ~15 hours was too excruciating, this morning I attempted to hack into your database by using a grease monkey script I downloaded off a website called SDN. It displayed that I was accepted into X, Y, and Z. Can you please confirm?
you used greasedmonkey? I just did a view source directly and it gave it to me. I'd be wary about installing someone unknown's "script" because they can just make webpages appear how they like it. Would be the biggest prank of Predental history...leading everyone to think they got in.
you used greasedmonkey? I just did a view source directly and it gave it to me. I'd be wary about installing someone unknown's "script" because they can just make webpages appear how they like it. Would be the biggest prank of Predental history...leading everyone to think they got in.
The scripts I wrote are open source, very short and easy to follow. If you're so paranoid, you could look at the source and see I was just removing the <!-- and --> around the statuses.
Whats the big deal anyway? Who cares if someone knows a day early... if the school has already made their decision then why make someone wait another 12 hours.
heh.. yea especially when its AADSAS thats doing it. AADSAS makes the Dec 1st rule, and they are the one to break it.
you used greasedmonkey? I just did a view source directly and it gave it to me. I'd be wary about installing someone unknown's "script" because they can just make webpages appear how they like it. Would be the biggest prank of Predental history...leading everyone to think they got in.
No, I didnt use it, and by now everyone is pretty familiar with the show script feature.
I mentioned it because it made my story of a hypothetical call to AADSAS from a paranoid applicant sound better, possibly ruining the fun for everyone else.
