OMFS Rising PGY2 slot

Started by crj9523
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

crj9523

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm currently an OMFS PGY1 in a 4 yr program and looking for any programs that have an open PGY2 slot starting this summer. My program is limited in the types of cases we bring to the OR and am seeking a program that is wider scope and more trauma heavy. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
I can completely relate. I'm not at the point in looking to leave, and I'm picky geographically so I'm content with my place for that reason. But I can 100% relate. Is there a way to "shop around" without our programs knowing? Probably not lol. But I'm in a similar boat as you