OMFS testing beyond NBDE part I???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

achilles2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if programs will be requiring anything beyond the NBDE Part I exam (this is for those who took the graded NBDE [prior to 2012] NOT the P/F version)???

if so what test will be utilized and how can we go about signing up for it? Thanks :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know if programs will be requiring anything beyond the NBDE Part I exam (this is for those who took the graded NBDE [prior to 2012] NOT the P/F version)???

if so what test will be utilized and how can we go about signing up for it? Thanks :thumbup:

No official word has come out as the applicants for this year still have scores.
It sounds like the NBME is in strong consideration. It is a medical boards pre-test of sorts.

No official word has come out as the applicants for this year still have scores.
It sounds like the NBME is in strong consideration. It is a medical boards pre-test of sorts.

thanks for your quick response :cool:

I am a bit confused I went on the website it appears that you can take the proxy test at home??? Is there a version that is only taken at a testing center? Thanks for your input:thumbup: