OMG I pushed the button

Started by Pigsfoot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pigsfoot

Illinois Class of 2014!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this is it. I finished my VMCAS and sent it out. YIKES!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah--I clicked that fatal "send" button last night.
😱:scared:😕
And now for all the supplemental apps...
:meanie:😡
And yes, that :X would sum it all up nicely!
 
I actually broke out a sweat pushing the button. Now I keep thinking, "did I forget anything?"
 
I pushed it too! That was scary!! I almost got it pushed last night but as I was putting in the CC information, I thought I might have missed something and went back to recheck it all! After that it was too busy to get on.
Finally hit the big submit button though!😀
 
Submitted mine about an hour ago. Last LOR finally came thru at midnight. 👍
 
If only I didn't have supplementals and that damn Tufts app left, I'd be done.

Urgh.