Omg Im Accepted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

polarnut

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whooooooooooa. That was one excruciating 5 days of hell and back!!!!!

I got accepted to CASE WESTERN!

I'm waiting for Temple, UNLV, and Boston now. WOW, this is unbelievable. All that hard work, days without sleep, and stress paid off!

YAY!

Members don't see this ad.

polarnut said:

I'm waiting for Temple, UNLV, and Boston now. WOW, this is unbelievable. All that hard work, days without sleep, and stress paid off!

YAY!
You had great stats. Moreover, congratz on your acceptance because you deserve it.

Take care,
Rich

congrats polarnut

Members don't see this ad :)
woohooooooooooo! :D Congrats!

Nice work and congrats!!

Congrats buddy.

thanks guys. it's been a long hellish ride together, eh? if there is a will, there is a way.

polarnut said:
thanks guys. it's been a long hellish ride together, eh? if there is a will, there is a way.

Congrads polarnut! I'm so happy for you.

polarnut said:

YAY!

hey congrats! =) that's good to hear :)

polarnut said:

YAY!

Congrads! All your hard work finally pay off. At least now you can seat back and choose which dental school you are going to.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats polarnut!!

Great job! :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS~!!!! you deserve it!!!

Congrats!

Now go and drink a yeigermeister for me!

Congrats!

Now go and drink a yeigermeister for me!

Oooo, double post...drink two shots of Jager (sorry, I'm out of jager, but have had plenty of champagne so far tonight...got official acceptance letters today ;) ).

Great Job. Victory certainly is sweeter when it is well-deserved, as it is in your case. You got the acceptance without your oral surgeon father donating a building to Case western ;). Enjoy this period of joy.