Omg****ohsu Invite****omg

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biasab

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an invite. OHSU is the only school that I have applied to so it is my first interview. What should I expect? Any tips?

Thanks,

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Try checking out the interview section for them and you could probably get some good tips. How did you get the invite? Mail, email, phone?

Congrats! Try checking out the interview section for them and you could probably get some good tips. How did you get the invite? Mail, email, phone?

Relax and be yourself. Try to talk to fellow interviewees before hand to ease your nerve.

By the way, DrSmiles12, your avatar is just awesome. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on your interview. Get there early so you can find the parking structure. They'll give you a short essay to write. (Where do you see yourself in 10 years). Then you'll do these activities: tour, observe clinic 1 hr, and 2 interviews with 2 different people (30 minutes each). Good luck!!!!:hardy:

congrats!! they never contact me again after that one letter. o well :(

They just sent me an email!
Don't worry. I know they are late in their process and still 35 seats are open.

Good luck. In a matter of a week and a half I was invited to interview, interviewed, and was accepted into their program! PM me if you have any questions. OHSU was the only school you applied to? Bold move...

Good luck. In a matter of a week and a half I was invited to interview, interviewed, and was accepted into their program! PM me if you have any questions. OHSU was the only school you applied to? Bold move...

Congrats and Thanks. BTW I sent you a pm...