COMLEX OMG OMT/OMM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dushash

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Wanted to check it out, but registration is closed due to server overload etc. Can someone please describe what kind of materials are there - like videos or pdf or questions? Any chance registration will open soon? I still have 2.5 weeks till my exams.
The reason I ask is that someone said they nailed OMM pretty good and give you only high-yield with videos - just what is needed for comlex basically (and that's exactly what I need considering limited time we have). Not sure how true is it?
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing as I heard its really good for COMLEX review but it says they are closed for the remainder of 2018 for new users which sucks because my exams in 2 weeks as well. I'm willing to pay for it but unfortunately no way to access the materials unless someone is willing to share.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I was wondering the same thing as I heard its really good for COMLEX review but it says they are closed for the remainder of 2018 for new users which sucks because my exams in 2 weeks as well. I'm willing to pay for it but unfortunately no way to access the materials unless someone is willing to share.

I also would pay a bunch for a subscription if anyone has one

Wanted to check it out, but registration is closed due to server overload etc. Can someone please describe what kind of materials are there - like videos or pdf or questions? Any chance registration will open soon? I still have 2.5 weeks till my exams.
The reason I ask is that someone said they nailed OMM pretty good and give you only high-yield with videos - just what is needed for comlex basically (and that's exactly what I need considering limited time we have). Not sure how true is it?
Thank you
It said on their site no more for 2018 so I kinda doubt they will reopen it :( I really want a subscription.

Members don't see this ad :)
It said on their site no more for 2018 so I kinda doubt they will reopen it :( I really want a subscription.
They said that they offer all their pdfs of the high yield stuff and practice questions for 50 bucks but I really wanted the videos too.

They said that they offer all their pdfs of the high yield stuff and practice questions for 50 bucks but I really wanted the videos too.
I was gonna email them cuz I wondered if I could just get PDFs. How do you go about doing that?

Seriously closed for registration?? Seems like their customer service has gotten worst over the years...

Zanki OMM deck and searching for OMM related Quizlet is more than enough for the boards

Seriously closed for registration?? Seems like their customer service has gotten worst over the years...

Zanki OMM deck and searching for OMM related Quizlet is more than enough for the boards
Zanki OMM alone is 850+ cards, add to that quizzlets and it's not going to play out good when you have like 1 or 2 days left lol to learn OMM. I'm just saying watching relevant summary videos will be probably faster and in addition it helps to visualize, just my opinion. That's why OMG OMT is popular. Zanki is good when you have a bit more time, even better if you use it during regular OMM to memorize things.

P.S. I do agree with absurdity of their claims about registration closure due to "server overloads" lol. I mean nowadays I can built a server hub with $7k money that will handle 10 times more than OMG OMT can ever imagine lol.

Reactions: 1 users
I'll buy your account for $50 if anyone wants to help a poor struggling DO student ;)
But it has to be today, I won't need it tomorrow lol

I bought their product and now I can't even get access to what I am supposed to....How is this even fair? They say they made all resources available for free but none are found in the sites they tagged. I really thought this was a last resort when my classes didn't do a good job teaching and to be fair, I would have invested more in this resources considering the company seemed promising enough for upgrading more of what they were offering. Visual demonstrations of their techniques was perhaps the most helpful. I wish they actually published their stuff so that I would atleast not feel so blindsided but it seems they are gone for good...:(