Omg - Verify My Damn Amcas!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blondnuttyboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I keep reading all these great posts about people getting secondaries and interviews and I'm getting so $#@@!@ annoyed - My amcas has been sitting around for a month..sorry I'm bitching.

Anyway - it says "a reviewer is verifying transcripts and course work" - am I close??

And how long does it usually take after verification to get 2ndaries - I'm a 2ndtime app and the rate this is going, I won't have 2ndaries out until mid-sept.

Urrrrrrrgh

Members don't see this ad.

Well basically all the secondaries are out, why not put the downtime to good use and start cranking out those essays?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've heard that some schools send secondaries out pre-verification, but post submission of the primary. Don't know which though.
Check out my MDapps, I have dates on there. I was verified on 8/13, so anything before that was pre-verification.

EDIT: I looked at my MDapps, and apparently, only 2 of my 32 schools sent me a secondary pre-verification (Penn State and UConn). I thought there were more..*shrug*

EDIT 2: I can't read :rolleyes: . Columbia, Boston, and NYMC were pre-verification, too.

I know!!! Can I please get verified!! Just venting that's all, but still being patient. :D

secondaries are not great, my friend....not great at all.