Omm/omt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JustPlainBill

Attending
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I had a professor who was a physiatrist MD who learned OMM/OMT and used it in his practice and later taught it, I thought I might find answers here....

I'm a resident and am thinking about making a switch to a neuromuscular medicine residency available in a nearby city. Could anyone here speak to career paths for neuromuscular medicine (OMM/OMT) types? I was originally thinking that I might incorporate it as part of an FM practice but found that I'm not liking FM so much....

Anyone?
 
Since I had a professor who was a physiatrist MD who learned OMM/OMT and used it in his practice and later taught it, I thought I might find answers here....

I'm a resident and am thinking about making a switch to a neuromuscular medicine residency available in a nearby city. Could anyone here speak to career paths for neuromuscular medicine (OMM/OMT) types? I was originally thinking that I might incorporate it as part of an FM practice but found that I'm not liking FM so much....

Anyone?


Do PMR res and learn OMT too. If you do OMM/OMT only you might get bored with having only one tool in your toolbox