OMM Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Barium56

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tried searching for this but have not found any recent talk on it. For anyone taking the COMLEX, what books or resources are you using to study specifically for OMM? I have heard good things about Saverese OMT Review (the green book). What should I be studying on top of FA?

Members don't see this ad.

I tried searching for this but have not found any recent talk on it. For anyone taking the COMLEX, what books or resources are you using to study specifically for OMM? I have heard good things about Saverese OMT Review (the green book). What should I be studying on top of FA?

I'm using this: http://www.amazon.com/COMLEX-Review...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271377593&sr=8-4. Most people from my school are using that and/or Saverese. Reading one or the other should be more than sufficient.

Good Luck! :)

In my opinion Saverese is the best choice. I have read the book back in the fall (can do it in 4 days), and then our school offered an OMM Shelf, and the questions on there were all from the green book.

I think the contributing authors of Saverese also do the COMLEX OMM questions, and this is why I think it is the best choice.

My plan is to take the USMLE, then read Saverese and take COMLEX 1 week later.