OMSITE 2014

Started by DrTacoElf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i want to same question: want to swap material for the omsite (remembered questions)?thanks
QwqhZC
This is very unethical behavior. you are cheating and very unprofessional.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I remember a question that asked something about a patient and some medical condition that had something to do with a procedure and there was a histo slide or something... I hope that helps.
 
I remember a question that asked something about a patient and some medical condition that had something to do with a procedure and there was a histo slide or something... I hope that helps.
Caylestanley- you sir are a cheater and I cannot condone this type of unethical knowledge sharing