On a positive note....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rexosaurus

CSU PVM c/o 2012
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Halloween is coming! YAY! What's everyone doing? Are you dressing up, going trick or treating with kids, going to a costume party? I want details! I'll start:
I'm going to a costume party on the weekend, and plan to carve pumpkins and hand out candy to the little childrens in my neighborhood on halloween (not too exciting)!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be handing out candy all night (and trying not to eat too much of it myself!) - lots of kids live in my neighborhood, plus I live by several schools.

Our Pre-vet club is having a dog costume contest this coming Saturday and I bought my little one a princess costume! Im so going to win!

Then my wife and I will probably get dressed up and go to the bars on halloween.

Members don't see this ad :)
I throw an enormous party every year, costumes, cutomized tombstones and all. A bunch of us teachers, profs, vet techs and an ocassional vet show up. Very nerdy conversation, but fun nonetheless!

I'll be getting crunk with all my friends at a house party. :p

see, now this is the way to forget about apps! just another excuse to drink right?! :p

I'm super excited to go to a party. It has been way too long :( I bought a pair of these for my costume too. :laugh:

41u8wC65WHL._SS500_.jpg

Here at UTK, the first years are responsible for planning the Halloween party for the whole school. It's going to be AWESOME!

Those boots will be fun!! My freshman year college roommate had a pair of those (only without that nice, convenient zipper) and we had a blast with them... :D I totally felt like I was in the band Kiss with them on... we called them our a$$ kicker boots. :hardy: good times, I miss those days.

Its nice to see people getting excited about Halloween! Any holiday with candy involved is :thumbup: to me. I dunno what I'm gonna be, but it will involve sitting on the porch with a bowl of candy waiting for the kiddies!