On demand video interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this? Applied for a job at a specialty CVS LTC location they sent video interview invite back like a couple hours later.

Do you get chances to do-over answers to questions?
Are you supposed to dress up? I suppose I can put on a dress shirt and tie and use pajamas for bottoms.

Members don't see this ad.

Personally, I would do it in the nude to assert dominance.

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone have any experience with this? Applied for a job at a specialty CVS LTC location they sent video interview invite back like a couple hours later.

Are you supposed to dress up? I suppose I can put on a dress shirt and tie and use pajamas for bottoms.

Maybe their thought is if you can't handle a spontaneous interview, you can't handle the job? I only think this because CVS.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's odd. This may not have any bearing on your job, but when I applied at CVS I had some say in my interview time. Obviously I went with the first one suggested, but she said if it didn't work for me we could reschedule.

That's odd. This may not have any bearing on your job, but when I applied at CVS I had some say in my interview time. Obviously I went with the first one suggested, but she said if it didn't work for me we could reschedule.
'

Yeah, I can still do it when I want to do it, not immediately. What I'm saying is, if I'm at home, do these ****s really expect me to change out of my PJs. I'm just gonna aim the camera to only capture my face.

Is it that hard to put a god dam shirt on?!?!?!

Reactions: 1 users

They will give you a question on the screen, give you 10 seconds to "prepare", and 2-3 minutes to record yourself. You cannot do-over the answers to questions. You are supposed to treat it like a real interview, so yes you're supposed to dress nicely. At least the part they can see on camera! :smuggrin:

You just need to get a pajama suit, then you can sleep comfortably and look interview presentable all at the same time! Amazon product

Reactions: 1 user