Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

On hold for interview at Temple... anyone else?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by starplayer, Feb 10, 2002.

1. starplayer

starplayer Member

I just got an email from Temple telling me that I'm on hold for an interview...is this the same "hold" like Rush, where everyone gets put on hold?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. starplayer

starplayer Member

4. Ben01

Ben01 Member

For what it's worth ... my roommate applied to Temple last year and got waitlisted. Two weeks before school started in August he got accepted. Anything can happen!

5. K271

K271 Member

starplayer: I got the same email a couple of weeks ago. I don't think it's one of those "hold and laugh until we feel like rejecting you" sort of things... there were a few posts about temple sending out some rejections, so this can't be TOO bad! :)

6. community

community Senior Member

I got the same email. I guess that only time will tell, but it did feel good to know that I am making the Admissions Comm. think a bit.

7. megkudos

megkudos Senior Member

I got a pre-interview rejection from Temple the other day (dated Jan. 31st)---so they are rejecting some people not just putting everyone on hold.

8. darkmatter

darkmatter Senior Member

Maybe they need to have a set number where they can draw their waitlists from? It's like being a "safety applicant" much the same way some people have "safety schools". I really hate that position.