On hold for interview at Temple... anyone else?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

starplayer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email from Temple telling me that I'm on hold for an interview...is this the same "hold" like Rush, where everyone gets put on hold?

Members don't see this ad.

For what it's worth ... my roommate applied to Temple last year and got waitlisted. Two weeks before school started in August he got accepted. Anything can happen!

Members don't see this ad :)
starplayer: I got the same email a couple of weeks ago. I don't think it's one of those "hold and laugh until we feel like rejecting you" sort of things... there were a few posts about temple sending out some rejections, so this can't be TOO bad! :)

I got the same email. I guess that only time will tell, but it did feel good to know that I am making the Admissions Comm. think a bit.

I got a pre-interview rejection from Temple the other day (dated Jan. 31st)---so they are rejecting some people not just putting everyone on hold.

Maybe they need to have a set number where they can draw their waitlists from? It's like being a "safety applicant" much the same way some people have "safety schools". I really hate that position.