On hold pre-interview...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predent3591

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey guys!

I tried searching around SDN but couldn't find much on this topic. has anyone ever been put on hold pre-interview by a school and gotten an interview later on? Most of the threads on here talk about being waitlisted after an interview but I couldn't find anything on basically being waitlisted for an interview. I was hoping to hear if any of you guys had this experience of being put on hold early on in the cycle and then what ended up happening? I was recently put "on hold for further review" by lecom and wanted to know what you guys thought.

Thanks

sounds like MWU's way of doing. This just means they will take a look at your app later on but can't grant you an interview yet.

Do you mind sharing your GPA?

and when are you completed at LECOM?

I have the status of "currently under review by admission committe" for 2-3 days now but I didn't hear anything from them. i guess I was put on pre interview hold then.

sounds like MWU's way of doing. This just means they will take a look at your app later on but can't grant you an interview yet.

Do you mind sharing your GPA?

and when are you completed at LECOM?

I have the status of "currently under review by admission committe" for 2-3 days now but I didn't hear anything from them. i guess I was put on pre interview hold then.
I'm in the same boat as you :/

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i think your only on pre interview hold if they specifically tell you that you are. otherwise you could be receiving an interview at any point in the cycle whether it be in a week, month, or few months

thanks. :). well, my stats and EC are on same range as those who received LECOM interview already. So I think the decision for my app will be out in the same time frame.

I'm in the same boat as you :/

idk if you apply to LECOM as your less favorable school choice due to their reputation and the website "ihatelecom" but I got NOVA interview and it would be great if I could find out about LECOM to make a trip to two interview at a same time.

Flying from east coast to west coast twice wouldn't be fun.

hey guys!

I tried searching around SDN but couldn't find much on this topic. has anyone ever been put on hold pre-interview by a school and gotten an interview later on? Most of the threads on here talk about being waitlisted after an interview but I couldn't find anything on basically being waitlisted for an interview. I was hoping to hear if any of you guys had this experience of being put on hold early on in the cycle and then what ended up happening? I was recently put "on hold for further review" by lecom and wanted to know what you guys thought.

Thanks
I got same thing.. I guess they're testing our patience lol. On a serious note, I really hope they get back to us later with an interview

Reactions: 1 user
did you get an email saying you are on hold for further review or was it just updated on your LECOM portal?
I got an email and after I received the email. I logged in my portal and it says same thing