On Hold

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asa5

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at SUNY last week and received a letter this week telling me that a decision could not be made about my application at the moment.

So basically I have been put on hold. When I called they told me that this is due to a large number of applications. They will review my file again after they are finished with all the interviews, so probably end of march-early april and then possibly make a decision. They will rank all the students on hold and whoever is topped ranked will get in while the rest will be put on a waiting list.

I wanted to know if anyone else is in a similar situation or has been and then got accepted eventually. My stats are 3.57 gpa and 360 TS/340AA. Is there anything i could do now to improve my chances or am i pretty much left to waiting...

Does anyone know more about how it works when you are put on hold and/or a waiting list?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

im in the exact same boat... i think we just wait!! good luck

Yep, that is exactly the same thing Dr. Johnston told me at the end of our interview, I hope they can make an offer sooner because I don't know how fast PCO wants an answer.....well I haven't receive the official papers from them.

On hold doesn't mean that is going to be waitlisted is it?