on my way...

Started by jeanne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jeanne

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I'm about to head off to my first science pre-req class right now since being out of undergrad for almost 4 years...how exciting! 🙂 I hope I can do this....just had to share!
 
Cheers to you for taking the plunge. You won't regret it and if you do start thinking twice just watch ER or trauma on TLC.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How sweet! :laugh:

Once I made the decision to go back to school, I felt that same excitement whenever a new semester started...and I still do...ten years later. Almost there.....🙄
 
😍 What an incredibly supportive group! Thanks!! I feel the 😍