on test day...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bumpski20

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
are we alloud to bring a notebook with math formulas to keep in the locker and look over on the break?

Members don't see this ad.

Yea you can basically bring whatever you want for your locker to look over in the break and before you start, but just remember that your locker is probably going to be really small so backpacks are a bad idea. Bring your lunch/snack, your note book, and you probably won't have much room for much else. I think you have to leave your phone in there too.

Hope that helps.

are we alloud to bring a notebook with math formulas to keep in the locker and look over on the break?

No, you are not allowed to open the locker during break.

You can't keep anything in your pocket, and can't take off any jewely, watch and clothing during the exam.

Thanks for the replies. I guess it depends on the test center because when I took it in october, I got my lunch in my locker on break. Ill call and ask.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, all the testing centers are different because different people work there. ;)

The one that I used was very strict with the rules and regulations.
The other center that my Kaplan course 'teacher' went even allowed her to use pencils and white papers while it's a rule that every test-taker should be given markers and erasable boards.

wow. id rather the laminated paper cuz it makes the hole punching and QR sections easier.