on the actual DAT...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dp93

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
are you able to skip to a particular question you have marked like in DAT Bootcamp or do you have to go through each question and just review "marked questions" like in Qvault?

Members don't see this ad.

knowing this would pretty much completely change my strategy for the RC section.

If I recall correctly, you cannot "choose" a number to skip to like Bootcamp offers.
Instead, you would have to just click "next" or "back" until you get to the question you want. At the end, however, there is a section to review "Marked" questions and "Incomplete" or unanswered questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I took my test on April 3rd at the end of a section I was given a couple choices: Submit answers, review marked, or review all. But yes you cannot click on a specific question. If you choose to review them you have to click 'Next' until you reach the one you want.

you can't skip questions, but only keep on pressing Next to browse them. at the end of each section, you will see "review marked" & "review all". Former will let you review only marked ones by clicking next, while latter will bring you back to the first question and start from there.